Friday 24 April 2009

Here we go again...........




Well,seems I am getting slightly addicted to these lovely stamps! :S :)
All coloured with promarker pens, and stamped with navy stazon ink, I like the contrast, but will have a go with black later.
Have ordered some new pens as add ons....... feel the flesh tone in these are too 'bright' needs something more subtle, but til they arrive in the post, shall sit here twiddling my thumbs and wait impatiently! (I will probably still carry on til they arrive lol)


friend has asked me to paint or draw a picture for her boyfriends birthday, a subject I have always struggled with, horses and people! (fantasy style is okay, nothing wrong with pointy ears, noses and odd eyes *grin*) Hes a horse racing fanatic..... typical :S Shall give it a shot though :)
































4 comments:

  1. suoer cards Kairen the shabby chic look is coming on well now . love the backing papers you have used

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are all great Kairen I did not know you had these stamps they are so sweet

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards as usual Kairen! well done! what are the markers you are using and how do they differ from the usual markers?love Pammie x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kairen sommat left for you on my draytons swap blog go have a look

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete