Tuesday 21 April 2009

Sugar Nellie Attempts



Well, I tried to do the 'shabby chic' look for these lovely stamps, but dont feel Ive pulled it together like all the other fantastic samples ive seen by other people....... maybe it'll come together for me sometime and I'll surprise myself. Im glad I had a go, and I wont give up after just one attempt! I made the simpler looking one, more my style lately of card making.... now, that one was really easy for me!

I coloured the images with my lovely new promarkers..... pricey for pens, but worth it, can feel them being a craft room staple ;)

Ive got an ever growing wish list forming for crafty stash..... so many new products out that I want to try, does a crafters wish list ever end? hmmmmm I think not!!

Sons birthday tomorrow,I may bake a cake for him.... Im long done with making the novelty ones, or so I thought!.... Have had visions of a set of drums made out of round cakes.....
though they could end up like symbols if Im not careful! watch this space and we'll see if i master my creative vision! lol




3 comments:

  1. Well done Kairen they are superb
    Yes those Pro markers are great, i have some but now think i need the pastels set .
    I dont have a wish list its a NEED list lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kairen these are great I really have one thing on my wish list and thats stop putting yourself down .........your work is the tops

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete