Wednesday 8 April 2009

Seed Bead Bracelet


Well, havent done much this week, other than made this bracelet ( using glass seed beads ,28g cotton and a beading needle, which has an 'eye' the size of a speck of dust! *gulp* my eyes need testing!) In hindsight, i should of checked the colour of all my beads before merrily getting into swing , watching tv at the same time,it was just one of those 'im bored what shall i do...? moments... ah well, live n learn ;)
In the pipeline......
Im currently trying to finish off a glass engraving piece for my sons 17th birthday (april 22nd)
must invest in some new diamond tipped engravers, had mine for 18 years, done many pieces with them, and those faithful tips now finally need putting up for retirement!
will add photos when finished of the tankard.... drum n bass theme ( cor! what awful music! Hes finally found something I dont like, so its probably 'way cool' to him now! lol)




4 comments:

  1. Hi Kairen, your work is lovely - there is an award for you on my blog which I hope that you will accept, Luv Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work chuck just gonna mail ya
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete