Sunday 12 April 2009

Couple of cards




Well, its been a busy day today, went to the huge car boot sale this morning, and another in the afternoon ( I took some pics to show just how huge it really is, will list them tomorrow) ... was a nice morning wandering around, but felt exhausted this afternooon, me fast asleep on the sofa by 4pm...VERY unlike me! (not been well, but couldnt keep me away from booting lol)


Got some great crafty bargains, will also list them tomorrow too :)

for now though, a couple of cards I made........... :)

both watercoloured images....nestabilities and lovely purple papermania papers kindly sent to me by Liz :)


3 comments:

  1. Wow Kairen I DO love that top image of the little girl! Shes lovely and I thought it was machine stiched till I got it up larger!
    Well done lady thats fab!
    I like the other card too and that paper is so easy to use Ive still to get the beige coloured one think it will be good for vintage too My fave is the little girl but the other is great too What did you buy today! Naughty naughty OR lucky lucky!!
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looking at the bottom card again you have got the colours to a T Well done it really is well made and the image is cutsie too

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love em Kairen, the colours on the top one are lovely

    ReplyDelete