Friday 1 May 2009

3 down, how many to go....?











Got these done for niece, sister and friends new baby.... awwwww shes cute! (wrinkly though lol)
My neice (laura ) has a shocking obsessional stash of handbags, never known anything like it, so many colours, styles, textures,and so typically very girly of her! lol

Any way, Happy Birthday wishes to both my lovely adorable niece whos 20 today, and my good friend Liz (see her blog on the left, nip in ;) who also celebrating her birthday today aswell.

Good wishes to you both *hugs*












5 comments:

  1. fab cards Kairen, I've got the cd so I'm off to have a bash this afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kairen

    Stunning each and every one

    Well done lady

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Kairen love em all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great collection of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards Kairen
    love the ange one the best though xx

    ReplyDelete